Header

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment

When I went to Chicago about a month ago, we stopped in Sephora. My oh my it was PACKED with people trying all different kinds of makeup, and my friend Liv got a sample of Glamglow Supermud for me! It's a really good size, and will last me at least 8 times since I don't use it on my entire face  I'd say it's a tablespoon of product, and a little goes a long way.
Right away I noticed it had thinner consistency, but without being not too runny - perfect for layering. I mainly apply it on the center of my face and on my t-zone. It dries pretty fast, and it has a cooling sensation like it's sucking out gross things from my face. After 15 minutes, I just rinse it off, and my skin feels SO much smoother better every time, and even black heads just fall right off (!!!)
It is pretty pricey, being $70, but they do sell a smaller size for $20. I have to say I was very skeptical because of how expensive it is, but I think it should only be $50 max. I have non sensitive oily skin, just for reference.  I would definitely get a sample, just to see if it works with your skin. This is a product I think everyone should try out!
Overall rating: 4.5/5
Price: $$$

2 comments:

  1. Ditsy SprinklesMay 8, 2015 at 9:39 AM

    Sounds fantastic! It's a shame we can't get it over here :(



    ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I'm sorry! I'm sure there's an alternative somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete