Header

Sunday, May 10, 2015

The End Of Freshman Year

Like any other year, everything just flies by - but college seemed to move even faster than high school. Maybe that meant I had more fun? I got back late Thursday night after a stressful time moving out (per usual), and I already start my summer classes TOMORROW. Even though I'll be spending a couple of hours a day learning math, I'm still determined to have fun this summer! 
Here's some of my favorite moment from freshman year - and I already miss Michigan State. Thanks to everyone and God for making this year filled with happiness, learning, lessons, and blessings. 
















I promiseeee I did some learning this year, and I'm sorry if I missed anyone in the pictures! I still love ya of course :) 

14 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great year!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking through all these pictures! Especially all of the fall ones because fall on campus is the absolute prettiest time of the year. We need to meet up next fall and have a blogger date!! <3 Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's definitely my favorite time of year on camps! For sure we should go on a smoothie date! I hope you have a great summer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. disqus_WwvQtekex1May 11, 2015 at 4:46 AM

    Well, you're making me want to go to college. High school doesn't look nearly as beautiful and free as that. Or maybe I just want to move to America because all those Autumn photos are amazing. Haha but you look like you've had a lovely year with lovely people x

    -M
    The Life of Little
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are beautiful, and the autumny ones are killing me with all the colours. We don't get autumn (or seasons, for that matter) where I live and this is making me ache so bad. Have a great summer!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Have a nice week sweetie!!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love college, but also miss high school too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw thanks, May! I hope you have a great summer too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos! Looks like you've had an amazing year spent with some amazing people :) x



    ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha, I hope you id some learning this year haha. It seems like you had a super great year with an amazing group of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah...I guess learning is important :)

    ReplyDelete