Header

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My First Vlog! // Taylor Swift

It's been WAY too long since my last post, so to make up for it I created my first video ever for the blog! It was so much fun to edit, and I hope to make many more in the future (whenever I do anything semi interesting). The vlog is at the end of this post!
The light up sign I made for my cousin and her fiance :)








As for the concert, it was basically everything I hoped it would be. I went with my cousin's friends and her fiance, and they were so much fun to be around. Having Shawn Mendes be an opener was amazing, and I cannot wait to see where his career will be in the future - he's only SIXTEEN. Vance Joy was flawless and adorable, and Haim was badass. Having three openers made the expensive tickets totally worth it!

Taylor was completely and utterly inspiring, and I'm glad she is a role model for many. One of my favorite things she said was that we all turn to music for the hard times, and that we are all special. Have I mentioned that I completely love her?

Her vocals impressed me, and my favorite part was when she played the song "Fifteen" from her Fearless album as a huge surprise. I grew up with that song and I remember listening to it on the bus alllllll the time when I was a freshman in high school. I also do have to say her outfit changes were beautiful, and having the venue be the magnificent Soldier Field will make July 18th one of my favorite nights of the summer. Oh, and how exactly does her red lipstick stay on the whole time??
Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel for future videos! Let me know what you think :) 




4 comments:

  1. yay!! congrats on your amazing first vlog! You are so lucky to have gone to a TS concert!! I love her song Fifteen, too!

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, you saw Taylor!!! That's so amazing! I know a few people that went to the same show. It looks like it was incredible!

    ReplyDelete