Header

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Back To School // Outfit

Oh hey. This post is going up sooo late, but tomorrow is the last day of week one for #BloggersBTS hosted by Cathleen and Nicole. Along with so many other great bloggers, the month of August will be everything you need to prepare to go back to school. Today, I'm wearing some new things I just bought - and I'm in love. Everything I'm wearing is so neutral and casual, and can easily be added to with most accessories. I've always thought that I needed more color in my wardrobe, but now I just want to buy only neutrals. oops. 






With my $1 Target planner, I cannot wait to go back to college. Living on my own is so much more exciting, haha. Also, I'd highly recommend shopping back to school at an outlet mall, most stores will have great deals! It's where everything except the bag and shorts are from. :)

button up: g.h. bass + co (on sale)
black top: banana republic, similar  
shorts: american eagle
bag: fossil
shoes: g.h. bass + co, similar 
bracelet: see song designs  

oh and thanks to my friend emily for taking these pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment