Header

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Florida Snapshots

I'm so happy to be back and posting after some much needed time off! It's been way too long since I've blogged, and I wanted to share some of my favorite moments from my most recent trip. To be honest, I wasn't ready at all for this mini vacation because I was so busy with work and school. I literally packed a couple hours before my 6am flight, and I had no idea what to expect...thankfully, I was able to meet SO many aunts, uncles, and second cousins while enjoying it all in sunny Florida. It was so stinking hot, and I've decided that even though the ocean might be the most beautiful things on Earth, it scares the crap out of me. 
I had such a great time, and it's always fun to meet relatives I didn't even know I had! The food was all amazing, and I couldn't not get enough of fresh coconut. At the flea market they scooped out all of the meat and poured out the water into a cup with some ice. It was the BEST. 

Siesta Key Beach



the little house my relatives were staying at in Fort Lauderdale. I'm obsessed. 

Fort Lauderdale 




A giant donut from Krustyland at Universal Studios. 

Fresh dragon fruit from the flea market. whoa.


All of the HP feels.

Clearwater Beach

...I don't remember what these are called but I know they taste good!

Some of these pictures have already been posted on instagram, so follow me there to stay updated! All photos were edited with VSCO cam.
I'll be back to posting once a week now that I'm back in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment