Header

Monday, August 31, 2015

Simple Balsamic Noodle Salad

I'm so happy to be participating in the last week of #BloggersBTS hosted by Nicole and Cathleen! This week's theme is food (my favorite duh), and I'll be sharing a recipe that is healthy, delicious, and best of all - versatile. Even though I'll be living in a dorm and won't be able to cook, I definitely ate things similar to this while in high school as a quick, filling meal after tennis practice and after school. It's also basically a foolproof recipe which is great since I'm known to be a little clumsy in the kitchen. oops.

Ingredients:
- your favorite vegetables- I used red cabbage, carrots, cucumber, tomato, and bell pepper
- chopped cilantro
- cooked pasta - I used whole grain pasta
For the dressing:
- 1 T balsamic vinegar 
- 3 T olive oil
- salt + pepper
- 1/2 T dijon mustard
optional: parmesan cheese on top 
All you have to do is prep the vegetables, cook the pasta, and whisk together the dressing. Toss the dressing into the salad, and let it sit in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving. I hope you enjoyed this simple and easy recipe because I'm obsessed with how easy and delicious it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment