Header

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Write It All Out

It's been an interesting first month of school to say the least, and it has also been way too long since my last playlist. These songs have been my go to for late night studying or just laying in bed, and they've really been so great to listen to after a long day. Especially during more stressful times, this playlist + writing = a happier stephanie. Sometimes I just need to take a minute (or thirty) and write everything I'm thinking down, and it always makes me feel SO much better. 10/10 would 
recommend.

Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World
All I Want - Dawn Golden
Please Don't Go - Barcelona
No. 1 Party Anthem - Arctic Monkeys
Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
Life Me Up - Mree
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer
Georgia - Vance Joy
For Blue Skies - Strays Don't Sleep
For You - Peter Bradley Adams
Please Don't Say You Love Me - Gabrielle Aplin
Bottled Up Tight - Luke Sital Singh
All Comes Down - Kodaline
Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
23 - Jimmy Eat World 
Relentless - Hillsong United 
Nothing Stays the Same - Luke Sital Singh
Into The Well - Mree 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment