Header

Thursday, February 18, 2016

3 Drugstore Micellar Waters I Love

I can happily say that adding micellar into my skincare routine has made my skin so much better. I used to hear about Bioderma all the time on blogs and youtube channels, but I wanted to find something that is easily accessible in drugstores here in America. More recently, more brands have released micellar waters and I've tried three of them so far.

Micellar water is a very happy medium between a cleanser and toner. I use it every morning, as I only wash my face at night, and I use it every night as a toner. It has made my skin healthier and more refreshed, and definitely something anyone of any skin type can benefit from! All three of these are under $10, and can all be found at Target and most drugstores.

1. Boots Refreshing Toner $5
This was definitely one of the first micellar waters, made by a UK company and sold in Target. It is SO affordable and very hydrating. I wrote a whole blog post on this here
2. Simple Cleansing Micellar Water $7
I've heard only great things about the Simple skincare brand, so I bought this and their replenishing moisturizer. Both were so great together, and this micellar water is just as great as the Boots brand, but less hydrating (which isn't a bad thing depending on your skin type). 
3. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water $8
This is definitely the best deal for your dollar, and I was so glad they finally released this in the US. It's just as great as the other two, but still not as "refreshing" or hydrating as the Boots brand but more readily available. 
The Simple and Garnier brand are more for cleansing, toning, and as a makeup remover, and the Boots one is just so nice a cooling to use morning and night but not for makeup removal. Depending on what you're looking for, I personally love all three. 

No comments:

Post a Comment