Header

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Coffee Table Essentials

This year I signed my first lease EVER for a house next year, and my roommates and I area already talking about decorating and little DIY craft projects. As much as I loved the dorm life, I am definitely ready to have a place to call home and be able to live with three amazing girls. I know we will all be hanging out in the living room together all the time, and here are a couple of my coffee table essentials that I know will be important for next year (along with my choice for an adorable table). 

1 // Polaroid photos - A couple of my friends right now have a glass table and they display so many cute pictures underneath it.

2// Candles - Basically a must to relax after a long day.

3// A pretty bowl - Somewhere to keep keys (and things I'll always lose). 

4// Coffee table books that are beautiful but also a good read. I've always loved Humans Of New York.

5// A placemat for Saturday morning breakfasts in front of the TV (this one is on sale!)

A couple of my favorite coffee tables are from Chairish.com, a website where people can sell vintage items. Prices range from as low as $75 to thousands, so there's a huge variety for anything you are looking for. I love this table for $95 with some wood detail, and also this low contemporary style table for only $100. For more options on some beautiful coffee tables, try Chairish!


*This post is in collaboration with Chairish.com, but is not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment