Header

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Glazed + Confused







Last weekend my friend Jess and I went to explore downtown Lansing, and I definitely underestimated the city. There were so many cute shops and restaurants that we visited, but there was one that we knew we HAD to visit. It was an urban bakery called Glazed + Confused, and oh my it was one of the cutest places I've ever been to. Being in college, I miss going to my favorite local place sin Grand Rapids (shoutout to Nantucket Bakery), and finding this place definitely reminded me of home. 

They call themselves and "urban bakery", and had many flavors of donuts and scones that were new to me. Jess got an almond joy cake donut, and I tried the black forest flavor which was light and airy. Each donut runs from $1.20-2.50, and they also have lots and lots of food other than sweets. There was a whole menu with breakfast and lunch options that looked amazing as well.

Jess and I did our homework there for a couple of hours, and people were streaming in and out the whole time: families, college students, and kids. It's only two blocks from the capitol, and the whole atmosphere and ambiance of the shop was what made this such a great place. If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend checking this place out, but be sure to look at their hours before you go! 
-their website

No comments:

Post a Comment