Header

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

PSA: Where Short Girls Should Buy Jeans

A month ago, I went shopping with a couple of friends and found jeans that actually FIT. I don't think this has ever happened to me in my entire life, and I thought it deserved its own blog post. Not only were they on sale for only $18 (originally $50), but yes, these jeans are great quality. Even though Forever 21 jeans can be $9, these are much better, and $18 is just such an amazing deal. The college student loan part of me is crying tears of joy. The best part is that I found these at the store where I never would have expected to find them.... Aeropostale. dun dun dun
Yeah, that one store you haven't walked into since 7th grade sells these magical jeans. I was shocked, and the whole brand in general I've noticed has changed so much for the better. The prices are much cheaper, and the clothing is minimalistic. The style of jeans I ended up falling in love with were the ankle length jeggings. I know the word jeggings (leggings+jeans) makes it seem like the material would be flimsy and thin, but these are just as thick as other jeans I've owned before. The ankle length is great, and I only have to roll them up about half an inch if I'm wearing ankle boots or Keds. The other ankle length jeans are great, but the jeggings in my opinion were definitely the most comfortable and flattering!
My favorite color is this dark wash, since I've worn them dressed up and dressed down. I highly recommend you try out these jeans even if you're not petite (5'0) like me. Anyone would appreciate the quality, price, and style of them. Thanks Aero. I never thought I'd shop here again...but here we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment