Header

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thick Hair Tips

People always tell me of how much hair I have, and how I always always shed everywhere (sorry)I think the worst part is getting headaches if my hair is in a ponytail for too long, and you don't even want to know how long it takes to dry! I know I'm not the only one who has been blessed with 5 times the amount of hair actually needed, so I decided to let you know how I keep it tame (and how I don't pull it out myself).


1. Half up/half down styles are your friend. Best friend. 

I know for every formal event many people are sporting those gorgeous up-dos, but I know there's no way my head can support that much weight. Thankfully, there are many half-up/half-down styles that can be elegant OR for everyday! There's so many variations to play around with - twists, braids, sparkly accessories, bows..

2. Try out some low ponytails.

One exception to not being able to sport any up-dos, are low ponytails. They can still be elegant without being too heavy - not to mention how easy they are to style. Along with your favorite hair accessory, I love this look!

3. Braids, braids, braids.

Also another go-to hairstyle are the beautiful, but simple braids. Some of my favorite are french braids, dutch braids, and fishtails. Best of all, I usually only do one side of my head or just my bangs to save time, and to use as little hair as possible!

4. Leave in conditioner

Not only do these creams/sprays, aka angel's tears, help soften + smooth out your hair, but it cuts the drying time down tremendously. My favorites include the it's a 10! and Tresemme Split remedy - both are sprays which also make it so easy to use.
No matter what type of hair you have, find the go-to styles that make you love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment