These little pancakes of joy are so easy to make, and are also gluten free and vegan! I have always heard of those 2 ingredient pancakes consisting of bananas and eggs, but to be honest, those never ever turned out for me. After my workouts recently, I have been craving smoothies some fluffy pancakes after one too many smoothie bowls. And even after finishing Kayla Istine's deathly workouts, I barely have enough energy, but just enough to make these pancakes.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup oats (sub gluten free oats if needed)
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- optional: cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg
1. Blend everything together until completely smooth. If the batter is too thick, add more milk. If it's too runny, add more oats.
2. Spoon batter onto a very lightly greased skillet on medium heat. Flip after a couple minutes and until the side is golden.
3. Top with your favorite toppings such as fruit, peanut butter, maple syrup, or coconut!