Header

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Golden Hour





Golden hour is always so beautiful, and thankfully I was hanging out with my friend Ian who takes amazing photos! It was nice to do something other than my online class, work, or sleep, and we dropped out other friend Emma off at camp. It was a couple miles outside of the suburbs, and on the way back there was this gorgeous field on the side of the road so we stopped for a couple of minutes and took pictures. I love how they turned out even though I'm the most awkward person ever in front of the camera.
 
This past year I've been obsessed with t shirt dresses, and I've found a couple gems that I've been wearing a ton this past spring. It's always hard to find dresses that aren't too long, and this was such a great find from Ross for only $15. It's originally from the brand Poetry which is super expensive but super great quality, and it's one of the reasons why I love shopping at places like Ross, TJ Maxx, and Nordstrom Rack - you never know what you'll find.
Dress: Poetry (Ross), similar  
Bag: Fossil    
Bracelet: Keep Collective   
 Shoes: GH Bass & Co, similar 
Sunglasses: Loft, similar

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the disturb, I wanted to ask you @doncuster If you are inactive in that account Twitter ,can i have it?It means so much :(( or access plsss. sorry for the disturb but I really want Ashton's follow :(, contact me on @pizzahpls on Twitter or @gy01xy on insta :( xoxo

    ReplyDelete