Header

Monday, July 3, 2017

Weekend in Nashville

Since I'm living in Georgia for the summer, I have been trying to travel and explore more of the south. My best friend Emily from Michigan goes to Vanderbilt University in Nashville, and of course I had to visit her for the weekend. It was about a 6.5 hour drive from where I'm currently living, but it was definitely worth it to explore such a beautiful city. She was my personal tour guide, and basically our schedule for those 48 hours were centered about when and where we were going to eat...there were just endless places to visit (and they were all so aesthetically pleasing). Here is everywhere we went:


Hillsboro Village 



Dress Up : A very affordable boutique with your basic tops and dresses. It was very hard to resist.

Revv Boutique: A cute store on the pricier side. Love the color scheme and quality of everything!
Grilled Cheeserie Melt Shop: Please order the peanut butter chocolate milk shake when you come here.



12 South

The cutest wall outside of Draper James!


Five Daughters Bakery 100 layer donut :-)

The Gulch

Biscuit Love
would recommend ordering the bonuts (biscuit donuts)

Not Pictured:
- Flipside: A restaurant featured on the travel channel with to die for chicken and tater tots.
- Hattie B's Hot Chicken: This place definitely had the best friend chicken I've ever tried. Be sure to order online for pick up because the line is always long!
- Pangea: My favorite store I visited all weekend. It's very eclectic with clothes, trinkets, home decor, and very affordable jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment