Header

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Something Blue // Lee and Birch






(ps. I forgot to wear my bandeau) Dress, Bag, + Accessories: c/o Lee and Birch // Shoes: Franco Sarto  
I'm so excited for today's post, mainly because it's always an accomplishment finding a dress that fits, and I'll be talking about a local business that's too adorable for words. This dress is super comfortable with adjustable straps, which is perfect for someone as short as me! Paired with an arm party (the blue stone bracelet is hand made), neutral bag, and my favorite wedges,  I loved wearing this for the vintage flea market on Sunday looking at old knick knacks and denim jackets. 

Last week, I was over at Lee and Birch playing a little dress-up, and the girls there picked this out for me (I think they have magical powers, because it fit perfectly). As part of their one year anniversary in Grand Rapids, Michigan, they're having a party on Thursday, June 18th. from 6-9pm where I'll wear this same outfit! With ice cream, boho braids, live music, and 20% off in store, I can't wait.  Let me know if you're going by commenting down below, or RSVPing on facebook
Hope to see you there!
Love always,

24 comments:

  1. such a cute summer dress :) you perfectly styled it with this leather handbag :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@Susan Dollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress =]


    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is so pretty and I love those shoes!! The whole outfit look so good together.

    Jenni // The Beautiful Little Fools

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jenni! I had some help from the boutique Lee and Birch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look, and your accessories go so well with the dress! Congrats to their one year anniversary, and I hope you'll enjoy the party!

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, May! You're so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty!! I love this outfit and your blog altogether. I can't wait for your future posts :)

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! That just put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dress is so pretty, I love the print

    xo

    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love the dress! I'm so sad I wasn't able to make it to the L&B event. Looked like so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Tieka! I'm sure there will be another event soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about this! You are too cute and that dress is so sweet on you! Hope your event was a blast :)

    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute outfit! I'm in love with your blog design, as well (:

    -Charlotte
    www.charlottebharris.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh thanks Charlotte! That means lot since I love reading your blog/stalking you on instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this dress is so perfect for the summer! And I really like your bag as well x

    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stephanie this is such a pretty dress! I would love to wear this to a flee market as well :)

    So cute.

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, Isabella! Yeah, it really does go with everything :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Brooke! You're so cute as well. :)

    ReplyDelete